Isayah’s Pictures

12219362_1175564492457880_9124289325652144083_n

My favorite place here at Susquehanna is in Smith with two of my friends on the football team. Every time I’m there, we all share many laughs and it never seems boring. I guess you could call it my hang out spot because I’m there for the majority of the week. I personally think its nice to have a spot on campus where you can kickback with your friends, maybe watch football, play some call of duty or even just goof off. It’s never too cold because you can turn the heat on and its never too hot cause of the AC, so I’m pretty sure its my favorite because I can really relax and enjoy some good company.

12239897_1175561855791477_2603021950336107069_n

Personally I, believe my room is my favorite part of New York City but I think the subway┬áis the most memorable out of all the things I experience in my area. In this picture here, my mom and I took a selfie cause she told me her hair was on fleek henceforth, I took the selfie. WE were going to my grandparents house and the quickest way is the subway because New York City traffic sucks. I think the subway represents the bone structure of New York City. It connects all five burros in someway and the tracks can most likely get you anywhere you need to go. If I wanna hang out with my friends who live uptown, the subway can easily take me there in sometimes less than 30 minutes. Other than it being crowded with noisy and ignorant tourist, the subway remains to be my favorite place because of how much I use it and how many adventures I’ve had on it with my friends and family.