My Two Favorite Places

This is a photo of one of my favorite places at Susquehanna. It is a hill located just above the softball fields. The hill is a great place to go when I need to relax by myself, or go stargazing with friends. It's always nice to get away from all the stress of college life and be able to relax by watching the sun set.
This is a photo of one of my favorite places at Susquehanna. It is a hill located just above the softball fields. The hill is a great place to go either to relax by myself, or to go stargazing with friends. It’s always nice to get away from all the stress of college life and be able to relax by watching the sun set.
My second picture is of my piano in my bedroom. This is by far one of my favorite places to be back home. Music has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. Whether it's writing new music, or just playing some chords, music has always been apart of my long-long adventure.
My second picture is of my piano in my bedroom. This is by far one of my favorite places to be back home. Music has been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. Whether it’s writing new music, or just playing some chords, music has always been apart of my long-long adventure.