My favorite place

Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 12.43.52 PM

My favorite place at home is my boyfriend, Michael’s, house. I feel that this may be weird in some ways but I have some interesting reasons why i love his house. For a long time my favorite place was my room. It’s where I hid from everyone and everything. I was a sad child/teenager for a while to the point where’d I rather stay home alone and even avoid my family. Then about three years ago I started to break out of my room because I was becoming happy again and it was because someone was helping me with my sadness and it was Michael. However I still didn’t really like being at home. At my house the air is kind of light but also heavy at the same time. I can’t really relax at home. But at Michael’s house I can actually breathe. His mom is hilarious and we always talk about our adventures while sipping on tea. I always bother his little brother Eric because he’s actually really funny and we have a lot in common. Eric is like a brother to me and I like talking and hanging out with him. Michael’s older brother, Daniel, is really into music and i sing so we get along well. Then finally Michael he makes me very happy and we just can talk for hours or play videos games together like animal crossing on our Ds’ or league of legends on our computers. Sometimes Michael, Eric, Daniel, their mom, and I will play Just Dance together in the living room. So yeah Michael’s house is my favorite place at home. It’s where I get to spend time with Michael, his family and a place where I can be happy.

Screenshot_2015-11-16-01-39-23-1-1

My favorite place at SU is my dorm room. The air in my dorm is fun and light and the christmas lights really set a mellow tone. My roommate and I get along so well it’s scary. We’re just about laughing the whole time. Also it’s fun when we leave our door open because we get asked for help with laundry a lot time since we live across the laundry room. Good thing my roommate and I learned how to do laundry when we were kids. Then we have people who visit us in general and that’s even more fun. overall my dorm is pretty relaxing and I like having a place where I can just cool down and then happily go to sleep.