Skip to content
- Dupuy, Alex. “Globalization, the World Bank, and the Haitian Economy.” Contemporary Caribbean Cultures and Societies in a Global Context. By Franklin W. Knight and Teresita Martínez Vergne. Chapel Hill: U of North Carolina, 2005. 43-70. Print.
- Higman, B. W. A Concise History of the Caribbean. New York: Cambridge UP, 2011. Print.
- Hebron, Lui, and John F. Stack. “Growth and Development.” Globalization: Debunking the Myths. 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2011. 47-64. Print.
- Ramsaran, Dave. Revolution and Rebellion: What is the difference between a revolution and a revolt?. 2016. PowerPoint Presentation. Caribbean Society and Culture. Susquehanna University.
- Ramsaran, Dave. The “Myth of Development”. 115-37. Print.
- Williams, Eric Eustace. “Colonialism and Slavery after the Haitian Revolution.” From Columbus to Castro: The History of the Caribbean, 1492-1969. New York: Harper & Row, 1971. 237-79. Print.