• 2021

“Lesbian Tinder” – Ava Stanski

Hi, I’m Nancy I’m 21 Years Old And I’m a student In my junior year But, I’m still undecided I have no prospects But I’ll just say I’m an “Entrepreneur” So I don’t scare you off I love watching Netflix And my boyfriend and I Are looking for a third   (Swipe)   ‘Sup I’m Gwen, I’m 26 And I’m an assistant manager At Cabela’s Don’t let the snapback And boxer short fool you, I totally won’t break your heart I don’t always text back But when I do It’s either a double entendre Or a request for nudes I’m…

• 2021

“Breaking” – Rachael Blaine

Breaking To this day, I still hold the belief that I started the Silly Bandz trend. One day in fourth grade, or maybe fifth I went to Five Below Discovered rubber bands shaped like Ducks and Crowns and Hot…

• 2021

“Group Project From God” – Emily Hizny

As an introvert I hate group projects. Depending on other people is the bane of my existence because we all know at least one person’s going to ghost the group chat and now my grade is dependent on the silent…

• 2021

“Ashes, Ashes” – Nala Washington

Ring around nigger Rope around his fingers Ashes, ashes Bring em all down   Ring around the rosey Originated from a devastating plague that infected European Middle ages also known as black death   Black death has been affecting the…

• 2021

“Entanglement” – Kayla Bush

What would’ve happened if every time she told a lie or merely spun the truth, a paper cut would appear on her tongue, the kind you get from licking an envelope a little too enthusiastically? Would her tongue still…

• 2021

“Saying Grace” – Ann Villamarin

I often eat sushi, California rolls in attempt to swallow your home and criticize its taste so I can take its place to prove that the east coast can be sweeter   and to give you the only option: salivate…

• 2020

“Avalanche” – Rachael Blaine

Clutter- Bug is a cute nickname until you find out the bugs are real, creepy crawling over coffee cups and couch cushions When you live with a hoarder, you get used to clutter You get used to stepping around picked-over…